COVID-19 Office Policy of Keystone Elder Law P.C.
Under normal conditions, we enjoy face-to-face meetings with clients and others who visit our office. Handshakes were normal, and hugs sometimes occurred and were welcomed. However, as we collectively fight COVID-19, we have made necessary changes.
We continue to welcome office visits when necessary, but right now we prefer the opportunity to connect “virtually” to avoid the risk of spreading COVID-19. In order to manage our practice of keeping safe social-distancing for guests, we ask you not to stop in unexpectedly, but make an
appointment so we can admit you safely. When you arrive, please wait in your vehicle and call us at 717-697-3223 so that we can make sure that all safety protocols are followed as you enter.
To avoid the risk of spreading COVID-19, we also offer the opportunity to meet “virtually,” either using the internet and video technology, or a phone conference line that will maintain a solid connection with multiple participants. Both have worked well.
Out of concern for the health and safety of our team members, clients, and other invited guests to our office, we have adopted some basic office safety protocols for everyone to follow:
- We reserve the right for everyone’s safety to use a touchless thermometer to measure the temperature of anyone entering our office. We will reschedule meetings if anyone’s temperature is greater than 99 degrees.
- If you are presently experiencing cold symptoms such as a body temperature of 99 degrees or greater, a cough, shortness of breath, nasal congestion, loss of taste, or loss of smell, we ask that you do not visit our office.
- Even if presently you are not experiencing cold symptoms, if within the last two weeks, you have been in close contact with anyone who has experienced cold symptoms such as mentioned above, we ask that you do not visit our office.
- Our staff will wash and/or disinfect their hands before and after every meeting with a visitor to our office. Team members will wear face masks and gloves.
- All clients and invitees will be required to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering our office, and to wear a mask and gloves, which we will provide upon arrival if necessary.
- We will practice social distancing and sit at least six feet apart during any meeting.
- It is probably unnecessary to bring children to a law office, but all children will be subject to these safety protocols. Children may not wait in our lobby unattended by family.
- After every meeting, we will clean the surfaces with a disinfectant spray.
We welcome your questions and suggestions. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!