- This event has passed.
10th Anniversary Celebration
May 1 @ 12:00 am - May 31 @ 11:30 pmFree
Join us as we celebrate our 10th anniversary and Elder Law Month during May! Our virtual “party” is designed to help local small businesses which are struggling due to closures and stay-at-home orders.
It is easy to participate. Just send us an anniversary wish(es), and be entered into our drawings to win great gift cards!
- This “party” is open to current and former clients/families, professional partners, and the general public. Family members of employees are not eligible to participate.
- No purchase necessary.
- Enter a drawing by sending us an anniversary wish. One wish per person per entry type. (One facebook post or message, one mailed card, etc) Maximum 9 entries per person. See entry types below.
- Separate drawings to be held for each type of entry: mailed card, email, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, telephone call, Instagram, YouTube
- Social media entries must be submitted via the company pages. Submissions to individual employee pages will NOT be accepted.
- Video submissions will have a separate category (we anticipate fewer entries here – better chance to win!)
- The number of prizes awarded will be at least 2 per category
- Separate prizes will be awarded for MOST CREATIVE and OFFICE FAVORITE
- Entries will be accepted from May 1 through May 31, 2020
- Winners will be announced when our community begins to reopen and prizes have been purchased
- We reserve the right to publicly share entries
Thank you to all of our current and former clients/families, as well as our referral sources, for the trust you have placed in us to provide compassionate and knowledgeable services since 2010.