Caregiving Tips and Options
February 28 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Join us for a free seminar about care options for older adults. Presenter: Karen Kaslow, RN, BSN, Care Coordinator at Keystone Elder Law P.C.
• How an older person’s need for caregiving help with activities of daily living increases
with age and frailty.
• How to identify a danger zone when a catastrophic incident could cause a need for long-
term or permanent nursing care.
• Various levels of care and options for receiving it.
• The cost of obtaining care and possible resources to provide for it.
• What Medicare does and does not pay for in relation to long-term care needs.
• The basics of long-term care insurance, and when to submit a claim if you are insured.