- This event has passed.
Foundational Legal Documents: Are Your Bases Covered?
September 27, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pmFree
Join Artis Senior Living and Attorney Jessica Greene, CELA* from Keystone Elder Law for a free dinner and presentation about the importance of foundational legal documents for those facing memory loss and adults of all ages.
- Why is a last will and testament important?
- What assets does a last will and testament control?
- Who is the best person to appoint as a power of attorney agent?
- What responsibilities does a power of attorney agent have?
- What is an advance directive?
- When do the decisions in an advance directive become effective?
- How can you obtain documents which will cover all of your bases?
*Certified as an elder law attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation?
RSVP by Monday, Sept. 25th to WestShore@artismgmt.com or 717-409-8921