- This event has passed.
Preserving Your Nest Egg with Trust Planning
April 12, 2018 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Many people have heard the term “trust” in relation to financial planning and asset preservation. For our second seminar Attorney Jessica Greene will explain some of the basics of trust planning such as:
- What are the various types of trusts?
- What is the difference between revocable and irrevocable trusts?
- How do trusts help preserve assets?
- Are trusts right for everyone?
- When is the appropriate time to establish a trust?